Stainless steel floor drains are used in all places where hygienic requirements, corrosion resistance and durability play crucial roles in selecting a proper product. Stainless steel floor drains are used in all places where hygienic requirements, corrosion resistance and durability play a crucial role in selecting a proper product.
Floor drains are made of austenitic stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI304) and 1.4404 (AISI 316L), they are produced according to norm PN-EN 1253.
Floor drains are available in various options: 1 or 2 parts, with round or square top, with vertical or horizontal outlet.
Our offered Heavy Duty Floor Drains - Stainless Steel is a complete line that covers residential shower and light for heavy-duty drains for all types of floors. Having a wide range of features which include decorative grates, height adjustment, tilt, rotation and removable water trap. The products have been designed to be installed easily.Floor drains consist of the following elements
- floor drain body (round shape reduces the sedimentation of impurities)
- sediment bucket (easily removable, used for solid waste)
- trap (prevent the unpleasant smell from sewage system)
- flanges used for 2 part floor drain (used when it is necessary to discharge water from horizontal under tile insulation)
- grating (top element covering floor drain, available in anti-slip mesh, plate, ladder and perforated option)
- upper part of floor drain: 200×200, 250×250,300×300 and 400×400 mm, Ø200, Ø255 mm
- outlet diameter from DN50 to DN200