Dutco Tennant LLC has a wide range of products and solutions for analytical solutions. In our superior portfolio of products, we have several products for Microbiology Lab Solutions which will definitely prove helpful for your various needs.
Laminar biosafety cabinet is used in a various range of applications in the medical, manufacturing, and technical research fields. Laminar enclosures may be configured to offer vertical or horizontal airflow, depending on application requirements. Each setting is best suited to certain applications and offers a host of benefits.
With the help of laboratory biosafety cabinet, you can create a unidirectional laminar flow across the work surface. Laminar flow cabinets are used for saving the work on the work surface. They do not cover the researcher as the airflow takes particulates from the work surface toward the research personnel.
Where biological safety is important, these laminar flow cabinets have safety certification for personnel, work surface, and ecological protection from airborne particles.
S@femate ECO Cabinets are supplied in four different sizes (0.9mt, 1.2mt, 1.5mt, and 1.8mt). These last generation Microbiological Safety Cabinets Class II type A2, have been certified according to the most stringent safety standards (EN12469-2000).
The internal design, the airflow aerodynamics, and monitoring, the built-in safety devices and the very accurate manufacturing, guarantees the highest performances at the most stringent safety levels, as specified by EN12469 standard and have been certified by the most prestigious European certification bodies for Safety Cabinets.
Certified intrinsic biological safety, combined with impressively competitive prices, gives the end-user a state of the art cabinet accessible to every budget, that only experienced European design and accurate quality manufacturing, can provide.
The ECO series evolves from our best seller series with a more eco-friendly approach: the new EC Motorblowers provide high efficiency while consuming less energy and the airflows as been designed in order to reduce noise pollution while assuring the high level of operator, product and environment protection required by the EN12469-2000 standards.
Salient features :
- Low energy consumption EC motor blower
- Fully EN12469 certified by Tüv
- State of the art microprocessor control system.
- Large digital display, high resolution
- Air and aerosol-tight sliding sash, electrically operated by finger touch
- Alarms for low airflow and wrong front window position
- Sloped front and back wall for the most comfortable access
- Lateral windows
- Front access for filter maintenance and service
- C-shaped support stand for the easiest one-man installation procedure
- Fully EN12469 certified by Tuv
- Microprocessor controlled EC motor blower, with volumetric sensor for exhausted air flow monitoring
- State of the art Microprocessor control system offering:
- Large screen monitor.
- Automatic control of preset airflow volumes.
- Sliding sash window with smart control.
- Permanent monitoring of HEPA filters life span.
- Alarms. Multilevel alarms, with redundancy functions.
- Permanent display of working conditions.
- Highest air flow stability both in case of transitional disturbances or to progressive filter clogging
- Semi-automatic fumigation cycle (EN12297 tested and certified)
- Continuous monitoring of front barrier air flow for the highest operator safety
- Low barrier alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Volt-free contact for remote monitoring of exhaust fan.
- Automatic reset of initial conditions in case of power failure
- C-shaped support stand for the easiest one man installation procedure
Mechanical and Functional specifications
- Sloped front design for the highest operational comfort. Sloped back side of the working chamber for the best down flow distribution (cabinet carcass EN12298 tested and certified for air tightness)
- Utilities inlets from the top of the cabinet.
- Stainless Steel internal surfaces with 2B finishing (including spillage tray). Solid work surface (3 sections) and special designed front grill.
- Electrically operated sliding multilayer safety glass window (max opening at 120°)
- Comfortable 200mm front opening
- Comfortable lateral side windows
- Exposed exhaust Hepa filter for easy visual integrity check.