Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) is popular for its disaster recovery functionality as well as for more intelligent direction of traffic for optimal site selection.
- Provides data center failover and continuity
- Optimizes multi-site deployments
- Ensures user's Web experience is the fastest
- Defines policy metrics with drag-and-drop GUI for ease of use and deployment
- Includes geographic and network proximity policy metrics
- Both DNS Proxy and DNS Server modes are supported
- Run local traffic management and global traffic management on the same appliance