Spectrophotometry is a method to measure how much a chemical substance absorbs light by measuring the intensity of light as a beam of light passes through sample solution. The basic principle is that each compound absorbs or transmits light over a certain range of wavelength.
Here at Dutco Bcl we have numerous Spectrometers for all your needs.
- UV Visible Spectrophotometer (UV-WIZ)
- Infra-Red Spectrometer (IR)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer NMR
- Electron Spin Resonance
- Handheld XRF
- Hand Held XRF Spectrometers
- Handheld Raman Spectrometer
- Optical Emission Spectrometer- Ultra-Compact Metal Analyzer
- Optical Emission Spectrometer- High-End Optical Emission Spectrometer